Brady's Superhero 5KRace Management Services by Ultimate Racing Inc
Come join us for The Brady Kinder Foundation's first annual Brady's Superhero 5k and fun run!
The Brady Kinder Foundation, Inc is a 501(c) non-profit organization founded in memory of Brady Kinder. The purpose of the foundation is to help underprivileged children in the greater Jacksonville area by meeting their physical and emotional needs through outreach to local shelters, schools, and organizations that foster children who are orphaned.
So dress up as your favorite Superhero and join us May 7th for an incredible race!
All pre-registered 5k runners will receive a t-shirt and finishers medal. All pre-registered fun runners will receive a cape and finishers medal.
5k - Saturday, May 7th at 8:30 a.m.
2 Independent Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- 5k - $25 until April 9th, then $30.00 until April 24th, then $35 up to and on race day
- Fun Run - $15 until April 24th, then $20 up to and on race day
- Race day registration starts at 7:00 a.m. and closes sharply at 8:15 a.m.
Chick-Fila at Roosevelt Square: 4495 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
Thursday, May 5th from 2:00-6:00 p.m.
Friday, May 6th from 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Awards to top three male and female overall and first male and female masters based on gun start time.
- Age-group certificates will be presented to the top 3 finishers in each of the following male and female age groups, based on gun start time.
- 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 & over
No refunds for this event